Posts > The Twitter lists I use to keep my timeline clean
29 Mar 2013
When you've been using Twitter for a while, you start to realise that if you follow every account that you're interested in, your timeline quickly becomes quite confusing and busy. I prefer to follow the people that I know personally or those who have very similar interests to my own.
Luckily, Twitter has a lists feature which allows you to view posts by accounts that you aren't following. Also, you can subscribe to lists created by other Twitter users by pressing the Subscribe button when viewing a list.
Here are my current lists:
- Android - Posts about Android development and devices
- Apple - Posts about everything iPhone, iPad and Mac related
- Australia - Australian news. Nothing about shrimps on the barbie
- Art - Interesting artists and related accounts
- Comedy - Awesome comedians and articles from around the world
- Entrepreneurs - People who passionately believe their idea can become a profitable business
- Food - Accounts that review or sell awesome food
- Gaming - Posts from pro gamers, Starcraft 2 casters or PC gaming websites
- Mobile - People and services that make great things for smaller devices
- Music & Video - Posts from my favourite artists who make fantastic music or characters
- Productivity - Improve your efficiency with the information and services here
- Technology - Interesting articles and comments about technology
- Usability - People who can assist the creation of an instantly understandable interface
- Web Apps - Fantastic web based services to make your life easier
- Web Design - Further your knowledge about web design and current trends
- Web Development - People who create amazing things on the internet and the services that assist them
- Windows - Posts about Windows, Windows RT, Microsoft Surface & Windows Phone
Feel free to subscribe to any of these and let me know if you have any feedback!